Home  |  About  |  PortfolioExperience  |  Services  |  Raves  |  Blog  |  Contact

Monday, November 28, 2011

Wedding Gown Detail...a second look!

When you are in love with the details on your wedding dress, why not allow those details to be enjoyed at other times during your wedding day?  Grace, one of my Fall brides, chose to copy the amazing flower design from her gown into the decorations for her wedding cake...

and in her hair, for a touch of interest when her veil came off after the ceremony.



Photographer:  Lisa Lefkowitz
Cake Designer:  Rachael Myers, Sweet Tooth Confections
Venue:  Menlo Circus Club
Florist:  Hunt Littlefield.

In the upcoming blog posts,  I will be sharing creative ideas from several of my 2011 weddings...I have learned so much as I worked alongside my wonderful brides and grooms this year, that I can't wait to share them with my readers!

No comments: