Home  |  About  |  PortfolioExperience  |  Services  |  Raves  |  Blog  |  Contact

Monday, July 30, 2012

A planner's view.....



It is always fun to watch an artist in action, and I am able to do that whenever a photographer like Vero Suh is shooting a wedding I coordinate.  

Throughout Jennie and Andrew's wedding day, I was in the background managing the timeline I had created, directing and confirming the arrival and departure times for each vehicle at each location, and gathering the necessary participants for each photo session in each location.




In a way, I am always setting up the scene so the artists (Photographers and Videographers) can take over to capture priceless images of the bride, groom, family members and wedding party.  Photographers and Videographers need time to be creative with the memories they are capturing, so I am happy to be someone who can build that time into the wedding day.




 For this shot,  I needed to let the driver of the vintage Plymouth  know where to pull into Gamble Garden so there would be privacy and shade; the car had been chosen as a tribute to Jennie's grandfather who worked in the auto industry for decades.  In this car, Jennie would ride to the church with her father to marry Andrew.  It was a nostalgic moment, and needed to be well recorded.  Therefore, I allowed extra time for photographs before Jennie's departure to record the details.

Thank you Vero, for capturing timeless images, and for sharing them so beautifully in your blog

I look forward to seeing the footage of these same scenes captured by the videographer, Major Diamond Productions





No comments: