Home  |  About  |  PortfolioExperience  |  Services  |  Raves  |  Blog  |  Contact

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Friends and flowers!

Today I was able to drop by the Ralston Hall Wedding Fair to encourage several of my friends who were hosting booths there.

Diane Phillips, owner of DK Designs had her hand made clay flowers on display; her unique craft is becoming very popular...even Martha Stewart has brought Diane on her show to discuss the realistic floral designs she creates...designs that will not fade like live flowers, but remain colorful and fresh for years to come.


Shawn Cavlan, owner of Shawn Cavlan Beauty Company, was there, offering demonstrations of the fantastic hair and makeup sevices she and her staff provide for on site wedding preparations.
My dear friend, Susan Groves, owner of In Full Bloom Florals, who first brought me into the wedding industry as her floral assistant, had a table with samples of her unique designs and creativity.
Stacie Tamaki, owner of The Flirty Guide, was at Ralston Hall to help Diane with her booth, and to take in the Wedding Faire for a blog post, I am sure.
Having close friends who are also colleagues is one of the best parts of the wedding industry; we all want to support each other, and to see our businesses become the best they can be. Showing support today for friends involved in the Ralston Hall Wedding Faire, was a way for me to encourage them, and their businesses, as they seek to expand their contacts.

2 comments:

DK Designs said...

What great photos! Thank you for coming to support us today even with the way the weather was. I'm looking forward to getting to know you and hopefully working with you moving forward! It's always wonderful to see familiar faces. :)

Anonymous said...

Now, I searching for the best information for wedding flowers~~*

and your Blog are very interesting too

i hope you to don't angry me to post this post for backlink

Please comeback to visit my blog too : wedding flowers

I'm sorry , If you think this is spam. but may i thank you again.