Home  |  About  |  PortfolioExperience  |  Services  |  Raves  |  Blog  |  Contact

Friday, April 3, 2009

Nestldown Showcase, and a free tea cup!

Please join me on April 30th, from 5:30-8:30pm, to enjoy the beauty of Nestldown, sip a little champagne, sample delectable appetizers and "work" on planning your wedding!

Over 20 of the preferred wedding professionals on the Nestldown vendor list will be available to meet with you, and answer any wedding planning questions you may have.
double click on the flyer below, to enlarge it.


Even if you already have selected your wedding venue, you can learn a lot by seeing the table top designs, trying unusual foods, and getting to know some of the best vendors in the wedding industry.

Of course, we will be providing tours of the magical Nestldown property, as well as showing how the chapel, barn and lawns can be set up and decorated for a wedding celebration.

I will be giving away a free tea cup to a lucky bride, groom or guest, so please stop by my table to register, and introduce yourself, or get a hug, if I aready know you!

This is a tea setting I often use in my home when couples come by to have an Initial Consultation; I won't be giving away this particular tea cup, but I will have one which is just as lovely. Did you know that in Victorian Times, brides were given tea cups, as wedding gifts, so they would have a large collection for their guests to choose from. I would love to begin a bride's tea cup collection!

To register, call 408.353.5311, or email Brooke@nestldown.com, before April 27th. The event is free to brides and grooms, and $10 for guests; fees for guests can be taken at the door.

No comments: