Home  |  About  |  PortfolioExperience  |  Services  |  Raves  |  Blog  |  Contact

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A taste of TASTE!

It was my privilege recently to be a part of a small group of wedding planners invited to a tasting with the extremely creative wedding team at TASTE Catering. I have experienced the exceptional food quality and personal service provided by this company, but now I have gotten to know the people behind the scenes, and I have made some new friends!

Elisheva Basseri, Jubilee Lau, Hayley Seed, Wedding Designer (the newest addition to the Wedding Team), Ellie Warner, Fogarty Winery, MeMe Peterson, owner of Taste Catering, Billy Cook, Executive Designer for all events produced by Taste, and me. In Front are Becky Thatcher, of Fogarty Winery, Rose Niehaus, Design Associate, and Janece Shelloe.

Thank you to MeMe, Hayley, Billy, Rose, and the amazing chef at Taste Catering, for a refreshing spring luncheon, with a warm and welcoming hospitality I will not soon forget! I encourage all engaged couples to consider Taste when selecting a caterer!

No comments: