Home  |  About  |  PortfolioExperience  |  Services  |  Raves  |  Blog  |  Contact

Friday, April 4, 2008

April thoughts from my front porch



If you could come sit on my front porch with me, we would admire the huge yellow Lady Banks rose, which is covering the arbor in front of my house. Being a gardener is not a hobby, it is who I am. I love to nurture, to encourage, and watch things grow, while providing the structure and order needed to support the growth. My career as a wedding coordinator has allowed me the joy of providing encouragement, experience, and the foundation needed to assist couples in designing the wedding of their dreams, with the support of the best professionals, and the structure necessary to take stress out of the process. The result is like enjoying the beauty of my garden; the design and preparation are not visible, but the results are breath taking!
I love being a gardener, and a wedding coordinator!

No comments: