Home  |  About  |  PortfolioExperience  |  Services  |  Raves  |  Blog  |  Contact

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pinkberry in San Diego

Today during a break from the Special Event Conference, Jubilee and I discovered the presence of Pinkberry in San Diego. She and Gloria had raved about Pinkberry yogurt, so we were really excited to see a brand new Pinkberry shop across from the Convention Center.

The shop is hip, friendly, and very simple...2 flavors of yogurt with toppings of all sorts and 2 flavors of smoothies. Believe me that is all you need! I have never had better yogurt or smoothies, and I am a yogurt hound...the flavor was rich, not too sweet or sour, and just plain satisfying.

Jubilee chose the original plain yogurt with mocci on top, and I tried the berry smoothie....by the first bite and sip we were hooked...already planning our trip back the next day!

The shop carries Italian-made toys and yogurt accessories, such as neon bowls with tall stems. I surprised Jubilee with a birthday gift from their selection, as a reminder of our good times in San Diego.

No comments: